How to run a blueprint only on the client but not the server?

I have a trigger box, that I need to teleport the client player, but not effect the Server player.
My problem is that the client teleport but the server don’t update it and send the client back when it mov out of the trigger box. Is it possible to make only the Client teleport with Blueprint?

Hi, you’re only doing the teleport on the client. That won’t work since server will reset client. What should work is when you remove the SwitchHasAuthority and Cast OtherActor to ThirdpersonCharacter and teleport that (GetPlayerPawn with index 0 will always be the local pawn, so server pawn when the server executes this logic, client pawn when the client pawn executes this logic, but OtherActor should/will be the same in both cases). So doing the teleport on server (and client)

Otherwise there was some option (on the server) to set the character movement to accept client movement.

And you can read through this here under “Teleport a Character in Multiplayer” Character Movement Component | Unreal Engine Documentation

Will that teleport the server too?

Will that teleport the server too?

The server pawn no, the server version of the client pawn yes.

In the link above under “Teleport a Character in Multiplayer” you teleport the server version of the client pawn.

What you’re currently doing above is teleporting the client version of the client pawn for each client (which will all snap back since server version of those pawns are at different position).