How to rotate a 3D vector in material editor?

Hi,
I am trying to create a post processed distortion effect for a camera, projecting the texture of a Scene Capture Cube according to some distortion equations. I have managed to create my distortion effect. I noticed though that when I rotate the Scene Capture Cube the texture generated does not change. I wanted now to plug into the material editor the rotation value of the Scene Capture Cube and use it to rotate my distortion field.

Do you know how to get a Scene Capture Cube rotation matrix (or Roll Pitch Yaw) from within the material editor? I thought of a Blueprint but I don’t know how to set it up.

Even having the right rotation vector, I can’t figure out a way to rotate my 3D distortion vector with the correct rotation inside the material editor. I would expect a Material Function to be already present to rotate the vector, but it doesn’t seem the case.

Do you have any suggestions? I would be happy to share my results because I think it could be useful for anyone interested in Fisheye lenses distortion, cylindrical and spherical cameras for panoramic setups.

Thank you
Cheers

82115-fisheyeue4.png

Did you solve this?

Have you solved this problem? I’m also looking for cylindrical cameras and fisheye cameras;

If you solve it, can you share the method? Thank you very much. My email address is