How to replicate event?

Hello one of my custom events(CustomTick) doesn’t fire on my clients, I tried using switch has authority and changing the replication mode to multicast, server and owning client. I also turned off and on the replication on variables. My character is also set to replicate. Everything works fine on the server as usual but not on any of the clients. I get the error “No owning connection for actor Player2_C_5. Function CustomTick will not be processed.” However I do have a launch character event in it to make me jump and that works but everything else does not.

In my game mode I have it spawn and posses the characters and that works but i don’t know if that can cause an issue.

The issue is in tick, tick happens on every client, if enabled by default, which means you try to call replicate to all from all each time on tick.

so do I set it to tick without the custom event? or is there another solution
Edit: running it with just tick and not a custom event also does not work.

it should tick on all clients if tick enabled in class defaults.

oh, i heard there are some issues with replication ticking if you set some exact tickrate rather than 0(frame rate).

I tried it with just tick and still only the server works.

i edit previous the message

oh, i heard there are some issues with replication ticking if you set some exact tickrate rather than 0(frame rate).

I have it set on 0 actually so i dont know.

Unless it’s some weird bug, you doing something wrong.

If you put a print string “Hello” on tick and launch game as dedicated server, do you see message in output log created only from server?

Yes I do. Server: Hello Client1: Hello

I tried it with just tick and still only the server works.

So that’s wasn’t right, you see, it happens on server and on client.

Yes but the event in the tick event after that don’t happen. Its mostly just one of my launch character nodes that isnt working.

the one that is connected to the false output from the branch is not working. Its suppose to “launch” you whatever direction youre looking at but it only works on the server.

You need to debug and look at variables, to find out which exact part of code doesn’t work on client and why.

I just fixed it by going onto the replicating properties and noticed I had replicate movements on.

But with it off I can’t see other clients.