How to properly handle navigation in popups?

Imagine I have a widget with some menu and a popup prompt with some info and elements that the user can navigate through using the normal ue widget navigation, I also have a black image as “fade out the background and prevent clicking the background elements” but it doesn’t prevent from navigating from popup to background menu using pad/keyboard.
Basically, can I somehow separate navigation in the popup and the background (to prevent from hopping from one to other and skip the prompt) without explicitly defining navigation for every single element? Some of these elements are dynamically added in runtime.

Two months later I’m back to having the same issue - is there SERIOUSLY no way in ue4 to limit navigation to “just don’t leave your parent” or “don’t leave this widget’s boundary”?

I believe a combination of full-screen backdrop (blur/shade/whatever) to eat the mouse clicks, alongside with setting navigation rules to prevent escaping, should do the trick.

Defaults are “Escape”. Set them all to Wrap in the topmost element (canvas panel?) of your popup.