How to pose character for rendering

I want to take some render photos of my character in world but cannot figure out how to pose the character. Do I need to use control rig? My character is fully rigged and skinned. Everything is working good I just don’t know how to apply poses to the character in world. I’ve even created pose assets, animation blueprint, etc but don’t know how to apply them to my character in world.

Also I don’t want to do this permanently. I just want to apply a specific pose to my character, take some render pics, then later be able to create new poses in different scenes, take more render pics, etc. I’ve watched a ton of videos but still can’t figure out how to do this. I don’t want to animate my character in world I just want him to hold specific poses that are not the default A-pose I imported him with

Greetings @celestia

I understand that you’re looking to take some photos of your character from inside the editor and you’re wanting to have them pose. This is a different thread where there was some information provided (Along with instructions) that you mind very helpful! Here’s a link to the post. Take a look there and see if that provides a good solution for you. I hope this helps!

I did see that post previously but it did not really answer my question. Still don’t understand how to do it

There’s also a guide for pose snapshots in the Unreal Engine Official Documentation section Animation Pose Snapshot. This may be more helpful than the post.