How to parse .ue4stats to .csv containing multiple performance metrics

I used this answer to parse.uestats files into.csv files.
Unreal forums Parsing .ue4stats
I used console command like this:

.\UnrealFrontend.exe -RUN=CONVERT -INFILE=xxxxxxxxxx\Saved\Profiling\UnrealStats\Login-WindowsClient-07.20-16.00.45\Login-WindowsClient-20-16.00.45.uestats -OUTFILE=xxxxxxxxx\Saved\Profiling\UnrealStats\Login-WindowsClient-07.20-16.00.45\Login-WindowsClient-20-16.00.45.csv

But I found the .csv file only contains “STAT_FrameTime” performance metric.Then I could found “-STATLIST=” argument from https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/blob/release/Engine/Source/Programs/UnrealFrontend/Private/Commands/StatsConvertCommand.cpp#L139

The problem is that I add the argument “-STATLIST” like the following command:

.\UnrealFrontend.exe -RUN=CONVERT -INFILE=xxxxxxxxxx\Saved\Profiling\UnrealStats\Login-WindowsClient-07.20-16.00.45\Login-WindowsClient-20-16.00.45.uestats -OUTFILE=xxxxxxxxx\Saved\Profiling\UnrealStats\Login-WindowsClient-07.20-16.00.45\Login-WindowsClient-20-16.00.45.csv -STATLIST=STAT_FrameTime+STAT_GameThreadTime+STAT_GPUFrameTime

Bug the .csv file is just only contains “STAT_FrameTime” performance metric. Where could I find stat’s FName?Could anyone tell me how to use “-STATLIST”?

Thanks

-STATLIST=STAT_FrameTime+STAT_UnitFrame+STAT_UnitRender+STAT_UnitGame+STAT_UnitGPU
found in UnrealEngine.cpp

1 Like

Thanks for your help~

I print the “State.ShortNameToLongName” then I could find all the available metrics.

1 Like

Hey. Can you be more specific on how you managed to print all the metrics?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.