How to move specific actors that were Spawned during the code?

Hi. Basicaly my issue is: I’ve made a card game. So far I have an actor BP that represent all cards. On code I can spawn 20 cards from that actor (5 for each player as in AI not multiplayer). I also can gather those cards on Actor Arrays (one for each player).
Now I’m having difficulty controling the card to move to and where I want.
How can I identify each card and move them? From the array when I use GET I only get copies and the card dont move.
Also appretiate any other good ideia into how to control all cards
Thanks!

Hi ugmoe.
I have a table and specific points where i want my cards to appear. I use a For Loop with math on X Y Z to spawn the cards on the table. Now i have 20 cards made from the same actor. I want to find a way to take for example the 3rd card and move to the center of the table (i have the coordinates)
As for SetActorLocation I will take a look at it
Thanks

Hi ugmoe.
I have a table and specific points where i want my cards to appear. I use a For Loop with math on X Y Z to spawn the cards on the table. Now i have 20 cards made from the same actor. I want to find a way to take for example the 3rd card and move to the center of the table (i have the coordinates)
As for SetActorLocation I will take a look at it
Thanks

did you try using the SetActorLocation node? Screenshots would help here

What do you mean “I only get copies”?

Issue solved … there were anothe funcion replacing the actor position that I was not aware of
Thanks for the help