How to make very viscous/sticky fog/cloud?

Hello!

Which ways are exists to create a sticky/viscous dense fog?
I mean, it should interact with player character (a kind of The Matrix mirror when Neo touch it);

Is it possible to make with blueprints, or need to code it from scratch?

I’m new in UE, but didn’t found anything like that in tutorials/descriptions.
For now I’m looking into particles systems, but not yet made this thing.

Sorry if I’ve missed anything, I would be grateful for any advice in which direction I should look for it (in case if there is a better way than particles).

this will help U create the door

for particle system this is great

that was obvious that I would have given your videos Sir. They are the best and I am serious .I am still following them to the date and as of now just need to set myself back up again after being out as my laptop was down for some while .

thanks for posting my page Gupta.

As for those kind of vfx… I would def start out with simpler things until you are more experienced with ue4, as you said… you are new to ue4. so start out with learning more first. I have been using unreal engine since the beginning and even I would feel overwhelmed if a client asked me to make a fog system the way you want it to work.

Thank you, but I don’t really understand how it’s related to my question… %)

UPD: Ah, I found a different video which are you talking about, I guess: UE4 Tutorial Portal Door - Part 2 - YouTube

But it’s still a not the same what I’m talking about (while I’ve looked for this thing for a different project, thank you!)

Well, obviously I’m learning basics for now, just this things is a key-feature for my idea and I’m looking for a solution in advance.

Is it even possible to implement? (not exactly a fog/particles, just a substance which will interact with a player like a sticky/slimy thing)

Sorry if I misunderstood U .I thought U needed a portal for teleportation

No, I’m looking for something like that:

Well I can help U a little . You can create a material like this that acts as a mirror

I apologize but I can only suggest vids only I am still not able to fully setup my laptop.

Thanks, but, again, I’m not talking about mirror effect. I’m talking about interaction (that’s why I’ve posted the animated GIF, not just a picture).