How to make the plan reflect in all directions?

Hello guys!

Can anyone tell me why the materials don’t reflect in all directions? I’ve already tried adding reflection planes, reflection box and sphere, I’ve already tried building the reflections, leaving the material and the mesh with two sides, creating the mesh with the inverted side and even when the reflection on the opposite side seems working, it’s blurry, no quality. I’ve already tried using ray trace and lumen in post process and project settings but not sucess

I hope you can help me
Gretings from Brazil!

plane reflect in frontal view OK

plane with same material dont show reflections in others sides

Did you try duplicating the mesh and flipping its normals instead of using a two sided material?

1 Like

Yes bro, i already tried to do this :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Have you enabled Global Clip Plane in project settings?
Also, are you trying to use more than one planar reflection at a time?

It may be that the best you can do with good performance is either rely on screen-space reflections, or turn on ray tracing.

Yep, i already enabled Global Clip Plane and use only one planar reflection…

Already enabled raytracing too, and screen-space is on, but reflection on other sides of the plane remains bad! :neutral_face:

If raytracing is actually on, and working, I wonder if you should remove the planar reflection? Any flat, reflective, surface, should “just work” assuming it has sufficient ray bounce count on.