How to make Niagara Particle flow through mesh?

Hey guys, I’m trying to make a particle system where a pulse travels from the heart to various body parts of my character like blood flowing through our body on every heartbeat. I can’t figure out how to set the pathing of the particle to go from the heart to the different body parts. Because the parts will be moving all the time so I can’t set a specific path. I can’t find any tutorials for this and I’m new to this so please excuse me if the answer is really simple.
Thank you.

You can attach niagara particles to splines and spline positions can be updated in real-time so that should be all you need. The spline positions are just an array of vectors that you can manipulate on tick, so maybe assign them to bone positions or whatever makes sense for your mesh.

Thanks a lot for the help. I’ll try this out but if there are any tutorials you could point me towards that show how to do this, that would be a great help.

I would probably just search for “niagara spline” on youtube to get started on the visual effect. And for the last step I think you can just add two nodes on tick event: ‘Set Location at Spline Point’ and ‘Get Socket Location’. That way when you character arm or leg moves the spline will follow.