How to make an interactive 3D walkthrough scene

I hope someone can help with this project I may have agreed to doing.

My question is how can I package a scene (one room with 3D assets) in a way to send to my client as an interactive walk through from their regular desktop PC?

The end solution will be for my client to upload a link on their website for anyone in the world to open and walk around a 3D space. There will be points of interest (products) for their customer to click on to gain information and links to product videos.

I assumed this would be possible to export from Unreal or am I being naive to assume it will be a simple task? Basically like a VR interactive ‘game’ without the need for the headset or Unreal to be installed. Is it basically a game?

I would appreciate some guidance on this as I have only had two days of testing Unreal which I am completely blown away by, I am a C4d user with Octane.

If it is possible, do I need to consider the optimisation to be run on any PC? I have a good i9900x built for GPU rendering.

Thanks

Can anyone help with this?

I have the same question/issue.
I’m trying to make a virtual walk through of a game level for a stand alone situation for my resume/portfolio and the whole VR Motion Pawn thing is NOT working at all for this. I can’t seem to get the pawn to work with the keyboard or mouse input.

Hopefully someone can shine some light on this?