How to make a ladder with Blueprint?

Sorry,I can’t download the PDF,Please email me,OK?
My address is ‘ytgg30545930@163.com’,
Thanks!

Please help. what is the node where the flying and the swimming are in the last image posted from ?

Please help. what is the node where the flying and the swimming are in the last image posted from ?
After the first node of Character Movement, there is a node recieving a Target and sending Movement Mode, and after that, we have a node set with swimming. I wanna know the name of those. Only thing, missing to finish the bp.

Any chance I could get that PDF? I’ve followed the pictures, but all I ended up with was a ladder either broken controls or a ladder that doesnt work. I want to know where I went wrong.

Has anyone figured out how to play the climbing up or down animation while going or down the ladder?

looking over this i cant see any info for animations or to show the difference between the start and end of the ladder so i’m not sure how to use for third person, is this something i could build of this example using a state machine or would going a different route other (than changing the movement mode to flying) be better for my situation?
(i have no other use for flying in my project so either way should be ok)

i’de like the jump button to trigger climbing ladders when close enough so i was thinking of making a “is ladder proximity” variable that triggers the start animation although this would likely cause the start animation to play when leaving the ladder. how would i define to start and finish properly in this situation ?

Could you send it to my email? Mariogtzf@tts.design

Thank you!

For this you would just need to check the player’s velocity on the vertical axis. Greater than 0 would be moving up, less than 0 would be moving down and exactly 0 would be not moving.