How to make a character see an actor or object but the other characters are not Unreal Engine 4

Hello, what I’m trying to do is a multiplayer first-person shooter, what I need is for the player not to see his own body but only a skeletal mesh of arms next to the actor weapon, well, but the other players should see the player’s body and they would see them and a decoy gun.

The conscious problem that since the weapon is a blueprint class of actor type spawn and attach to the player, I can’t give the Only Owner see properties for the owner player which should hide the body that only other players should be able to see the same The decoy weapon, and the owning player being the only one who would see the acting weapon (class blueprint), but other players see the body and decoy weapon as it should be and additionally the weapon that only the owning player should see.

My question is, how can I hide an actor from other players and that only the owner or a specific player can see it? Since the Only Owner see function apparently only works for the actor and its components, not for external actors.