Download

How to integrate nvidia flex into unreal engine 4?

hey, any eta to integrate flex+hairworks with ue 4.12?

Does anyone here has hairworks+flex+substance UE4.12 merge version? It would be very nice to have those plugins integrated with UE4.12

I had Hairworks+Substance UE4.10 working perfectly but i thought it would be better to work with newer version of UE because of Sequencer feature.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me integrate those plug-in in UE4.12
thanks in advance

Hello GalaxyMan, I believe I have followed the setup correctly I . the builds completed with no errors, but when I go to launch the editor i receive the following error:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

“”

nvcuda
nvcuda
nvcuda
nvcuda
APEX_TurbulenceFSPROFILE_x64
APEXFrameworkPROFILE_x64
APEXFrameworkPROFILE_x64
UE4Editor_Engine!FPhysScene::InitPhysScene() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\physicsengine\physscene.cpp:1688]
UE4Editor_Engine!FPhysScene::FPhysScene() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\physicsengine\physscene.cpp:153]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::CreatePhysicsScene() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3357]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::InitWorld() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:866]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::InitializeNewWorld() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:1068]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::CreateWorld() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:1144]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEngine::Init() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:799]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::InitEditor() [c:\unreal\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:431]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Init() [c:\unreal\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:586]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Init() [c:\unreal\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedengine.cpp:49]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Init() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2101]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [c:\unreal\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealed.cpp:63]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:133]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [c:\unreal\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]

Any assistance or help would be appreciated , thanx

How to increase max particle amount? After reaching some point all emitters stops.

for all who said i linked my ue account to github and still says 404 error , check the mail linked to github account , inbox , and accept ue account invitation and it will work properly.

So I’m guessing that even trying this for UE4.25 is gonna be a waste of time…?