How to import video into UEFN-Как импортировать видео в UEFN

Good afternoon, I would like to know how you can put a video clip on an object in UEFN, I’m just making a fan card with clips and other TVs, with a simple JPG or PNG image, I can do it, but not with video content or what am I not doing? I can do it right, can you tell me how to do it?

Добрый день, я бы хотел узнать, как можно в UEFN положить видео ролик на объект, я просто делаю фанатскую карту с роликами и другими телевизорами, с простой картинкой JPG или PNG, у меня получается сделать это а вот с видеоконтентом нет или я что не правильно сделать могу вы мне подскажите как можно это сделать

Hi, we can’t use videos in UEFN yet, you can do a flipbook instead if you want but you’ll need to be careful with performance

Also be sure to read ToS carefully before doing those kind of things, real life events are forbidden and using other popular games IP is also forbidden, hf

1 Like

Is there somewhere an example or tutorial on how to create this or a description of how this can be done? in UN5 itself there is a Spline Action type, I simply lay out the video at 1-999 into jpg-png images and then set the frame rate to 30-60f ps frames in the preview and everything works, but there is no such function and, unfortunately, I don’t know how this can be created :frowning:

1 Like

it’s the same way as doing it on UE5, look for flipbook tutorials