How to handle glass bottles?

Hi guys,

I’ve had a few issues with glass in the past and my solution was mainly to avoid it when doing anything other than pristine clear glass/water.

Now however, I want a old bottle that has gathered a lot of dust. I’m using substance painter and had a few issues that I overcame, but now that I’m putting it into UE4 it’s just not looking at all like I’d want it. The grime of course is supposed to be opaque which is not happening as well as there being some details on the normal map that just simply are not showing up.
I have tried Masked, Translucent and Alpha Composite blend modes and tried all the Light Modes in the material, but none seem to be producing the result I want.
(Ignore all the pink in the scene, that’s just to tell me I have no material applied to those areas.)

By ticking Screen Space Reflections I managed to achieve this result which is still not ideal, but about as good as I’m going to get I think.
The issues becomes that every time I launch or save my project or change another material then it reverts to bad result I was getting before. Likely a bug, but I’m not sure how to deal with it at the moment.