How to get VoIP to work when client joins with "open ip" command?

Using OnlineSubsystemNull, I have created a multiplayer game where listen server is used to host the game and clients connect directly via IP Address of the host. If I use the Join Server Node to find and connect to the host, my PushToTalk key works and I can hear the other users when they use this key, but if the client joined via IP I get the following warning : “Warning: OSS: No game present to join for session (GameSession)” and whenever I try to use the PushToTalk key I get an error stating : “Error: OSS: StartLocalVoiceProcessing(): Device is currently owned by another user”. Can someone explain to me what is the difference between these two methods of joining and why VoIP works only when I use the Join Session?

I might be wrong, but the Join Session node ends up using the ClientTravel function, which I cannot find in blueprints or console command, if what I have stated is true, how do I go about using this function with the IP Adress of the host?

I don’t want to end up using steam or any other third party software/API and before I go looking towards how to get sessions and VoIP working on a dedicated server, I wanted to try a little demo over the internet, hence the direct connection through IPs.

I have the same problem :frowning:

I’m not sure it works everytime or not yet cuz i’ve not done enough testing, but apparently if I join via IP and then tell the newly joined client to create a session as well (A different one), the voice starts to work. See if it works for you as well, only thing is then when you find session from another new client, you’ll see two sessions. (Or however many that joined via IP + The host)

How are you able to see these sessions? As FindSession only works for listen servers

Did you find a solution?