How to export a piece of a game as a playable level?

I have a game with many levels and I want to export just one of the levels as a playable game. How would I do that?

Sure, just go into you your Project Settings (under Edit or Settings). Then under Project->Packaging->Packaging and there you find “List of maps to include in a packaged build”. You can also use the search bar on top.

Also, don’t forget to select the Default Game Map. You can also find that in your Project Settings under Project->Maps&Modes->Default Maps. <3

I would suggest you instead to literally Copy-Paste that level into a new project, so you can quickly setup some basic functionality or assets that you could need in that level as a player, but you were not able to retrieve cause you didn’t played the first ones. Also if your game has stuff to save and then load in new level, you should look for that and make sure everything is set up. I think this will be easier if you just create new project>go into old project folder> copy the map you want>paste it in the content folder of the new project>make the changes you need

if you miss any asset, like BPs or any mesh or material, just migrate them from the old project

Thank you! This helps a lot!

Thanks for your answer! Both of these are good options so I’ll talk to everyone else and see which is the best fit for us. Thanks again!