How to Duplicate Game Window- one stereoscopic and the other non-stereoscopic?

I am trying to create a game using the Oculus Rift (DK2) but still be able to view what’s going on inside the simulator in non-stereoscopic view. I haven’t been able to find any programs to do this so my only idea is that if Unreal can launch a standalone player and show what’s inside that player in another window, I would be able to make one stereoscopic and another non-stereoscopic. Is this possible and what do I need to do to potentially make this work? Any help would greatly be appreciated!

If no one has an answer to the question, perhaps a simpler step. Does anyone know how to duplicate an in-game display? Thanks.

Hi @Godstepson, I was looking for this solution as well and came across this program: OPEN BROADCAST SOFTWARE
I haven’t used it yet but it seems to be what people are using. Here is an article for how to use/setup OBS
More stuff on the web, just google “OPEN BROADCAST SOFTWARE”.
Hope that helps!
Good luck!

If you are talking about streaming most people just crop their recording window to one of the eyes using popular streaming programs like the free one posted above. I would recommend looking into that as triple rendering is going to give most people performance issues.