How to do triplanar sticking to rotation of an object?

Sounds lile an easy question yet difficult to answer for me.
How does one use triplanar that can stick to an object that rotates? Rather then having the object ‘float’ through the projection and not handle rotation.
looking forward for any tips!
Best regards! Tom

Maybe I’m wrong but for me, the triplanar is world based and what you want to do is impossible…
If you want to have a texture sticking to an object, you will need UV and can’t use triplanar.

There were actually very basic examples of this in the 4.14, 4.15 and 4.16 release notes using the Pre-skinned Local Position and Pre-skinned Local Normal nodes. The only special consideration is that you should use the object’s local surface data (i.e. the mesh’s local space before being transformed to world space) which those two nodes expose. Probably the simplest plug-in replacement would be a graph like the attached image, using the interpolator nodes added in 4.16, though there are likely more optimal ways to tackle this.

I believe Luos kindly posted an example of doing it in the other thread.

Awesome! These nodes are doing the trick. I plugged the ‘pre skinned’ nodes with the interpolator into ‘wold position’ and ‘world normal’ of the worldalignedTextures_complex node and it just works!

Thnx! Actually, this guy can rotate the projection planes itself instead of the whole triplanar setup as a 3d cube. The above solution is doing exactly this.

oohww… bummer…this doesn’t work with tessellation. (also tried vertexnormalWS → world2local transform-)

Sorry to tried to mislead you :o
I learn too ^^