How to delete project? No more "delete" option by right-clicking project in launcher?

Before, if you right-clicked the project on the launcher library there was an option to delete the project. Now that option is gone, apparently.
So how is the proper way to delete a project? Should I just delete the project folder?

After the last launcher update I noticed the same thing. Some clarity around this would be great. Hopefully we can get the delete button back.

9 Likes

yeah is kinda nonsense they took it away from us… now we need to delete the folders? i dont know its weird

7 Likes

Yeh just noticed this myself, went to delete some test projects and delete button is gone completely. This is stupid. What was the point in removing it.

5 Likes

I found the same just now. Some clarity would be nice to help us out!

3 Likes

Yeah it sucks. But for now deleting the project folder does seem to work…

3 Likes

I think they have removed that option. It could be a page from Unity’s Lanucher. They’ve always had it so you had to delete the folder.

1 Like

Seems like the only way to do it is clik the “show in folder” and delete project there

1 Like

Same problem here. It’s good that I’m not the only one, with other problems I haven’t had the same luck. I guess I’ll have to delete the folder, it’s not a big deal. But it is strange.

1 Like

Agreed , just noticed this , odd to say the least.

1 Like