Epic Games Launcher incredibly slow

It seems like everyone just kinda gave up on this topic, but the Epic Games Launcher is so embarrassingly slow. From what I understand the Launcher is a program that renders the webpage, which is also slow, so the issue isn’t only with the launcher.
Whenever you load a page, go away from it, and load the exact same page again, it has to load the entirety of the page once more. Almost like no caching is being used and whatever async loading there is, it’s done in an annoying way.
And yes, I have the launcher installed on an M.2.

I’m working with the engine every day, so I have to open the launcher every day. I’m using multiple machines and the experience is the same. Haven’t heard a positive note about the launcher from my colleagues either.

On the roadmap, I see a single card regarding performance, and it’s related to the Library.
Another card regarding performance was apparently released back in December of 2020, which seems to be a while ago.

I, and a lot of other people, would LOVE for the launcher and website to get some kind of performance update.