How to decrease influence brightness of Indirect lighting for movable objects only?

Hi, I working on **cinematic **scene and I have scene with lightmass and volumetric lightmap metod (and rtx off).

And also I have character imported as alembic geometry cache (movable object). It’s important for me use alembic geometry cache, no alternatives! So when I build the lighting my environment looks good, but my character is too bright (especially hair).

I use Volumetric Lightmap Detail Cell Size = 25, and I think that is fine for me and I would like don’t change this parameter.
I also had tried to decrease Static Lighting Level Scale value, but then my environment doesn’t look so good.

But all these settings affect the whole scene, including the environment, but I would like to control influence of the indirect lighting separately, for static and movable objects (for example). Or for any objects or materials (Ideally).

So main goal for me this is just decrease influence brightness of Indirect lighting for movable objects only (like my character), or for some materials, if it possible. Then I can to lighting the character separate to get more correct result.

The ideal option is to decrease the brightness of the character’s indirect lighting (but not completely remove the indirect lighting) and then illuminate the character with separate light channel.

Is there any way to do this?