How to create help option

hi am noob help me with this question? I wanted to create like a menu button or widgets accessible within the game. to give play tips on each respective level … can someone help me with this or if you know a text tutorial please send me?

Hi, you would need UMG widgets for that.

If you have no previous knowledge about UMG, then I would suggest you start with the quickstart guide to get a feeling and a first look about what you can do with it UMG UI Designer Quick Start Guide | Unreal Engine Documentation and the learning video Your First Hour with UMG - Unreal Engine

Then maybe some more step by step tutorials, pause menu Creating a Pause Menu | Unreal Engine Documentation main menu Creating a Main Menu | Unreal Engine Documentation

If you got a feeling for UMG, then some best practices might be useful UMG Best Practices | Unreal Engine Documentation

And when you have the time then a (brief) look at all those UMG UI Designer User Guide | Unreal Engine Documentation to get a better feeling of what is already built in.
[HR][/HR]
With UMG widgets you can display what you want. Of course you would need to decide what to display and for that you would need blueprints.

thank you CHRUDIMER