How to create a Ball AI?

Hey there
I’m trying to create a ball AI for my game. I basically need a ball which rolls from one target point to another. I’ve tried using a Simple Move to Location and AI Move To but I’ve had no luck. I am currently using the ball template with my own modified player and the ball itself is a copy of the original ball template with the controls removed along with a collision sphere added. Besides that no alterations have been made to the ball which I am trying to make AI. I just need it to roll from one target point to another. Screen shots below of what I have already done. Please help me! All help is greatly appreciated!

Here is my attempt to help as little, This AI ball chases the player around the level. Not sure why I have to swap X and Y torque values. All it is doing is checking to see if the player is greater or equal to the position X and Y, then adds some torque. This idea will work for your target navigation.

Hope it helps.

Hey there. Sorry its taken ages for me to reply, been busy lol. I tried this system and it instantly makes my restart system go off as it thinks it is at the same position of the player. I’ve done it the exact same way you have but it did not work.

Also it goes outside of the NavMesh which I have set up. I don’t want it to do that. It is also triggering off certain events in my level which only the player is meant to trigger and yet he can trigger them and it is causing my level to restart within 2 - 3 seconds of it opening.