How to change plan detection mode in playing

Hello,my friend.
I need to detect the horizontal plan and vertical plan simultaneously and spawn two kinds of meshs on them.

So I want to know how to get all horizontal plans and vertical plans Separately. Or can change plan detection mode in playing,first detect all horizontal plans then detect all horizontal plans.

How to get all horizontal plans and vertical plans Separately from all AR geometries?
How to change plan detection mode in playing?

Hi!
to change the detection mode use two different session config files in the content editor.
Horizontal and vertical plane detection are enabled/disabled in the ar session config.

Start an AR Session with one of them (for example horizontal enabled, vertical disabled). Later run “Start AR Session” again with opposite session Config. There is no need to stop the running Session, just run again with another config.

Be careful the second Ar session config does not have “Reset tracked objects” enabled or you will loose the previously tracked planes.

ARKit and ARCore do give information if vertical or horizontal, but sadly Epic has not put this in blueprints.

So i see, now in UE4.23, there is “Get Orientation”, target is ARPlaneGeometry.
It returns an enum with either “Horizontal”, “Vertical”, or “Diagonal”, very useful.

Thankyou,very useful.
But now I hava a new problem.How to make Occlusion in AR?
Just like I can’t see the ball behind the wall.
Any suggestions?

This ar not mr. ar don’t have support as occlussion culling.