How to call events for Slider, ComboBox String & CheckBox( C++ )?

Hi all,

I am currrently working on a project and I learned how to call events for UMG Button Widget in C++ by using
the AddDynamic macro.

The problem I have is that the AddDynamic macro only works for calling events (such as OnClick) on Button Widgets only.
I am not sure how to call the events for Slider, CheckBox and ComboBox string Widgets.

Below is my code:

Header file: MainMenuVer2.h

UPROPERTY(meta = (BindWidget))
		class UButton* Play;

class UButton* Settings;

class UButton* Quit;

class UButton* Return;

class USlider* sliderVolume;

class UComboBoxString* resBox;

class UCheckBox* fullScreenCheckBox;

As you can see in my header file, I already referenced all the UMG widgets created in my Widget BP.
I also already reparented this C++ class to my widget BP. See image below:

257194-ue4-ask.jpg

Source file: MainMenuVer2.cpp

//The following 4 lines for button widgets can call their event function when using AddDynamic
	Play->OnClicked.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::playGame);
	Settings->OnClicked.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::enterSettings);
	Quit->OnClicked.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::quitGame);
	Return->OnClicked.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::exitSettings);

//The following 3 lines event function can't be called using AddDynamic
	sliderVolume->OnValueChanged.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::changeVolume);//Slider Widget
	fullScreenCheckBox->OnCheckStateChanged.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::changeFullScreen); //Check Box Widget
	resBox->OnSelectionChanged.AddDynamic(this, &UMainMenuVer2::changeResolution);// Combo Box String Widget

I can call the onClick event for the Buttons using AddDynamic, but it doesn’t work the same way for the slider, checkbox and comboBox string.

These are the error messages that I got:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error (active) E0304 no instance of function template “FOnCheckBoxComponentStateChanged::__Internal_AddDynamic” matches the argument list PatrolDemo

Error (active) E0304 no instance of function template “UComboBoxString::FOnSelectionChangedEvent::__Internal_AddDynamic” matches the argument list PatrolDemo

Error (active) E0304 no instance of function template “FOnFloatValueChangedEvent::__Internal_AddDynamic” matches the argument list PatrolDemo

So how do I call the event for slider, CheckBox and ComboBox string?

Any help is appreciated.