How to animate hands equipment?

Hello Friends!
I am really confused with that and also i am getting insane, because i dont kno how to make it happen.

I have a rigged astronaut hand for vr, where i want to attach the accessoires like the belt and other stuff, to make it look real. but my problem with the bought hand is, that every time i animate the hand the accessoires either move or they move totally wrong (static mesh on a sockebone).

now i am thinking about baking the meshes togheter and try to go the more “intuitive” way and weightpaint all the attachments on the hand… but i am sure that this not an elegant way to solve this problem… does somebody know how make it happen the belt in front bends withe the fingers while the other belt relies there where it is?

actually this is the beginning because the hand has more than this two attachments -.-

This doesn’t address the question as-asked so I won’t put it as an answer - but I would suggest that you should indeed combine the meshes into 1 rigged mesh and swap out the mesh as needed. There is some good info at: Modular Characters in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation