How to add multiplayer functionality

So i have a AWeapon, it is replicated so everyone can see it in game and wear the weapon.
Right now only the servers wearing for the sword is seen on clients. If i wear the sword on clients, it happens only at client and no one else sees it because of it right?

Question is: What is the way of doing it so that the clients can wear it and the server and other clients see it?
I now have this on the header:

void Equip(class AOnlineGameCharacter* character);

// Required network scaffolding
	void GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(TArray<FLifetimeProperty>& OutLifetimeProps) const override;

and on cpp:

void AWeapon::Equip(class AOnlineGameCharacter* character)
{
	if (character)
	{
		SetInstigator(character->GetController());
		SkeletalMesh>SetCollisionResponseToChannel(ECollisionChannel::ECC_Camera,ECollisionResponse::ECR_Ignore);
		SkeletalMesh>SetCollisionResponseToChannel(ECollisionChannel::ECC_Pawn, ECollisionResponse::ECR_Ignore);

SkeletalMesh->SetSimulatePhysics(false);

const USkeletalMeshSocket* RightHandSocket = character>GetMesh()>GetSocketByName("RightHandItemSocket");
		if (RightHandSocket)
		{
			RightHandSocket->AttachActor(this, character->GetMesh());
			bRotate = false;

//character->GetEquippedWeapon()->Destroy();
			character->SetEquippedWeapon(this);
			character->SetActiveOverlappingItem(nullptr);

}
		else
		{
			UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("righthandsocket null"));
		}
	}
}

// INTERNET STUFF?
void AWeapon::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(TArray<FLifetimeProperty>& OutLifetimeProps) const
{
	Super::GetLifetimeReplicatedProps(OutLifetimeProps);

}

(Sorry it looks like that) I quess the equip function needs to to be played on the server but i dont know much about this networking stuff. I have tried to watch some guides and clone what they do but i still have hard time to get this to my head when i try to implement it my own.

Other thing is: this actor is just replicated and spaws emiter on collide, why other clients see the emitter if other client collides.

What about if i have a sword and mouseclick1 to swing it, how the attack will happen? Does it happen on the server too somehow or? If someone would give me a helping hand, how to implement this kind of multiplayer functionality and understand little more about networking, i would really be thankful.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Sorry if this is posted to wrong place, but i kinda want to learn on ue4 networking overall, not just c++