As I understand, it’s a silly question, but I have totally no idea about adding any Material to imported Skeletal Mesh. How to do that? What instruments I need to use? Maybe some parameters needed to be change in Blender?
It works the same as with meshes.
- create a material slot in blender
- create a uv map and texture your mesh
- import the mesh + texture
- create a material with the texture
- open the skeletal mesh editor (double click on the mesh in the content browser)
- on the left side you should see the material slots -> add your materials there
OK, I’ve figured it out - man who made imported model didn’t add any material in first place. Thats why no material change was able in the first place.