How they did that ? I couldn't solve it.

Your images didn’t make it, wanna try again?

I’m checking City Subway train modular project to get opinions. But i stucked here,

my question about SM_ext_endwall_01

i isolated the element 4 and as you can see object’s uv is on the model.
but when i opened the element 4’s material, textures doestn’t match with object’s uvs

How they did that ?

1. Object has only 2 uv, no more. One is for lights, one is for textures.
  2. When i click the headlights edges it show with yellow line on this uv.

Thank you for help.

i updated it

Ok, so what’s the problem?

When i look to uv and texture of element 4, they don’t match. You can see on first and second image.

I think you didn’t understand my question :slight_smile: thank you anyway, i solved it.

Ok, do highlight, not isolate.

You always see all UVs at once. The hightlight and isolate doesn’t apply to the UVs.

I solved it. All the problem is the uv on the second image. It was for lightmap, that’s why it doesnt match with the images. The real uv is unpacked and as you can see most of object’s uv is not in the frame, probebly they wanted those separeted.

Ok, that’s not the UV, that’s the lightmap. Probably why I didn’t understand your question :wink: Glad it’s fixed.

You mean the red lines representing most of the object’s UV? Those extend past the 0-1 space of the map (aka frame). If it’s a lightmap, it’s commonly said that the UVs are wrapping and that doesn’t work for rendering correct lighting. If it’s a texture map, it’s also commonly said that the UVs are ‘wrapping’, and is ok for texture maps.