How do you use ProjectileMovementComponents InterpMovement

I’m enabling bInterpMovement in the constructor, setting the InterpolatedComponent to an Root Component attached Mesh in BeginPlay. I’m calling MoveInterpolationTarget(LocRoot, RotRoot) on PostNetReceiveLocationAndRotation(). But no matter which values I use, the movement is still choppy and it seems like the interpolation has no effect. Also it seems like (bInterpolationComplete) is always true.

This is an old thread, but I stumpled upon this too. What I found as solution is, you should not set ReplicatingMovement to true and not use PostReceiveNetUpdate (The comments of the interpolation parameters can be read that you should use them).
Instead make you own Location and Rotation replicated properties and in OnRep of these you can call the MoveInterpolationTarget() function, then it should work.

But still, the projectiles are glitching around a bit, not choppy, but they teleport to a complete off location for a frame sometimes. I think I will override the interpolation method to use a simple interpolation on my own.

I met the same proble, is there any progress?