How do you approach beam particle's async tick problem in 4.23 in a VR Project? Workarounds?

Hey folks,
First time posting something here, so bear with me.

Because I am forced to use 4.22+ for Automatic LODs on Skel Meshes for optimization purposes, I am in front of a very difficult problem.

I need to create a beam lightning VFX with Cascade Particles System, (Can’t use Niagara because of no support of Instanced Stereo just yet). No ASYNC TICK as far as I know forbids random instances being generated, So I only get a single beam, no matter How I approach that. What are known or recommended workarounds for the issue, because this has been a hanging blade over me the last couple of weeks.

I tried a workaround with doing just material offsetting for the wobbling lightning, but I still can’t make use of it, because beam particles run on one thread and no randomization is possible (I suppose? Not a programmer)

Thanks in advance, would love to have a UE4 Team Member to respond, because many people face this problem, and we don’t have a workaround I know of just yet (couldn’t find it on forums). Waiting for 4.25 is also not an option.

Best Regards,
Looking forward to some feedback on this.
Levon

Hi ShpillieHD, Have you found a solution for this issue?

Please do not necro