How do you add to the SeamlessTravelActorList 4.26.2

I need to add some actors to the SeamlessTravelActorList that stop working after I seamless travel. My voice chat plugin and a lot of my inputs and my text chat stops working after SeamlessTravel. I’ve looked at the docs and have searched all over and I’ve found no actual examples of how this is done. Epic says to use seamless to keep from having problems like crashing and it works great but it has introduced many more problems that I don’t know how to fix. The worst part being there’s no clear way to do this in blueprints. Does anyone have a real example of this working or a tutorial on how to get it to work? I also use the source and my project is using a dedicated server.

I’ve tried an older forum post that said they were able to hook the SeamlessTravelActorList to blueprints but it was an older post and caused more problems.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you.

Older post mentioned above: (hooking SeamTravelActorList) [Feature] Allow GetSeamlessTravelActorList to be hooked in blueprint GameMode

There is there no information on this? I emailed epic about support and they didn’t even reply back.

I need to know where I can call functions after seamless travel in blueprints OR how to add things to the SeamlessTravelActorList in C++. I know where it is in c++ but I don’t how to get it working… it seems like it’s not just an easy add.whatever because when i do that it break things I haven’t even touched.

HELP PLEASE

I’ve searched google, discord (unreal slackers), asked question here and discord, and emailed EPIC…