How do I remove a HUD hitbox?

Hiya,
I’m trying to work out how to remove or translate HUD hitboxes. I can add them using the AddHitBox method but there doesn’t seem to be any way of removing them or translating them.

To give context I’m currently working on an editable runtime spline system and am trying to work out the best way to manipulate and draw the spline points. So far drawing directly to the HUD seems to be the best answer because I can ensure that the spline is always drawn over everything else except UMG widgets which I can’t seem to do with the PrimitiveDrawInterface as changing the DepthPriority does nothing.

Currently I’m cheating by creating cubes at each handle which I can turn into trigger volumes but this is pretty hacky, as I’ll have to dynamically resize them based on camera position if I want them to cover the actual handles.

Never Mind, worked it out. Needed to initialise and then add the HitBox to the HUD manually:

const FHUDHitBox* HitBox = new const FHUDHitBox(HandleLocation2D, FVector2D(GrabHandleSize, GrabHandleSize), HitBoxName, false, 999);
HitBoxes.AddUnique(HitBox);
MyHUD->HitBoxMap.Add(*HitBox);

and then delete it manually and clear the HitBoxMap when I want to move or remove it:

for (int32 i = 0; i < HitBoxes.Num(); i++)
	{
		delete HitBoxes[i];
	}
	HitBoxes.Empty();
	MyHUD->HitBoxMap.Empty();