How do I network profile a dedicated server

Hi all I currently have a project running on a dedicated server and want to debug its network performance.

With the dedicated server running and clients connected I can run netprofile from the command prompt and create a network profile from the client. However this does not give me all the information i need. How can I run netprofile on the dedicated server itself and get information from the server.

Thanks.

I have the same question. I haven’t been able to find the answer to this either.

If starting the server with the netprofiler constantly running is an option you could use the command line option on server startup: networkprofiler=true
(the same way you would pass -log or LOG=myserverlog.txt , etc)
→ didn’t try it on an actually deployed standalone dedicated server, but it shouldn’t be different I guess?

or another approach that I think would work would be to make a ServerRPC from the client (bound to some debug input) which executes the netprofile command on the server.
(something like GetWorld()->Exec(GetWorld(), TEXT(“netprofile”)); )

(both approaches would assume that USE_NETWORK_PROFILER is not deactivated in the build process)

Thank you so much for this.
I’ve confirmed that it works (at least the command-line option does).

Need this in 2023. Any help will be appreciated.