How do i make the profiling to stop ?

It is slowing my game dearly…

Hi ,

How did you go about setting up your scenes and what’s being used that generates this message? It looks like a potential error message since it’s in red. Give me some more details on what you’ve got and I’ll see what I can do to help you out.

Thanks!

I was playing with the frontend i think, or typed " stat startfile " or something like that… after re entering the editor for 2 or 3 times it disappeared, have no idea why :S

Hi ,

Using the stat to show what’s going on but it doesn’t explain what the AI profiling was doing cause the issue. It was just printing it to screen so you could see. :slight_smile:

Are you no longer having the issue with the AI causing your system to slow down now? Are there any details you can share on how your project was setup that would have caused this? I have another support person in our room that’s curious as to what was causing it. Any information would be good to know and this post could potentially help anyone else that is having or may run into the same issue.

Thanks!

I too have had this (OSX) 4.1.1 It seems to happen after being in FrontEnd trying to grab some data from a session, then closing the Frontend. Those two lines them popup up every time you play until you restart the editor.