How do I make spawned decals visible in both splitscreens?

Hello,

Here you can see an example from the game when it’s running and the character’s blueprint with the decal spawner.

If I disable splitscreen in the project settings, I am able to see the blood decals rendered on player 0’s screen (the left screen in the picture).
However, when splitscreen is enabled and I have two players, it only appears on the screen of player 1 (the right screen in the picture).
It seems the decals are visible to both players individually, just not at the same time during splitscreen.

Side note: The particles are always rendered on both screens, but not the decals spawning from the particles.

I noticed something peculiar; the first few decals that are spawned seem to appear for both players, but after about two or three particle collisions the decals get removed from player 0’s screen. This only happens the first time landing an attack.

Hovering over the “Spawn Decal at Location” node, it says it does not replicate. I assume this is relating to server side, but also client side? I don’t mind if the decals can’t be replicated exactly the same for all players, as long as I am able to spawn decals from the particle collision to both screens, it should look similar enough.