How do i get X/Y/Z location?

When i use the node “Play Sound at Location” it asks for location and it has an option to put in coordinates… but i have no idea how to get the coordinates? Does anyone know what to do?

Ok i just realised i was being a complete idiot and all i had to do was drag the sound blueprint class into the game… but this is a follow question how do i make a sound play in an area? I used “Play sound at location” and “spawn sound at location” but you can hear it from everywhere on the map? I want it so the closer you get the louder the sound gets does anyone know how to do this?

Take a look at the answer to this question as it has screenshots:

You need to create attenuation settings where you can set the radius and falloff distance.

Alright i finally got it working :smiley: but the sound is at the player start point and i have no idea how to change the location…

Have you tried dragging the speaker looking icon to a different location on your map?

when you do play sound at location, its much easier to just pick a sound and type in coordinates, (such as the GetActorLocation node) think of it as instantiating it and auto destroying it rather than having to drag one into the game