How do I get the Desktop Duplicate API to work in UE4?

I have been tinkering with unreal engine on and off for a long time now. I have finally settled on what I plan to make for myself. Sadly I have no idea how to go about doing it. One of the core components to the program I will be working on is getting the windows desktop onto a plane in my application somewhat similar to Virtual Desktop. I have searched the net for information on how to do and had no luck with any specifics. I understand that I need to use the Desktop duplication API and I have been reading what I can about it but I cant seem to get it to work with UE4. There are a lot of other post scattered throughout the internet inquiring about how to do this but no one seems interested in helping anyone. Once I get the basics working I plan to make a full video tutorial so others can learn from it and experiment. I need a little help myself to get this started. Do I need to import something like DXGI? I just need a little guidance. Anyone up for the challenge?

I also want to implement desktop replication in VR space, so I hope that some way will be provided.