How do I fix the preview icon showing up on all my textures?

Hello,

I have looked online for solutions to this issue. Some other posts on the forums mentioned rebuilding my lighting to remove the preview icon from my textures. I tried that amongst other things but none of it worked.

Here is what I am seeing on all of my textures. I use one point light that is moveable and Ultra Dynamic Sky / Weather plugin.

I have Lumen enabled with Ray Lighting mode set to Surface Cache and Software Tracing set to Detail.

Please help me fix this.

1 Like

Change your directional light to ‘moveable’.

1 Like

I dont have a directional light. Im using Ultra Dynamic Sky plugin and I dont see any movable option at the top of the actor.

You have put a ( or some ) light(s) in the scene and not set them to moveable. That’s why you get this message.

I searched through all my actors. There are only two things dealing with light. Ultimate Dynamic Sky and one Point Light which is set to movable.

I know it’s possible to use UDS with static lighting, I don’t know the setting.

But basically, you have a static light, somewhere…

Hey @GarboJunkie!

Looking through the quick start video, there is a sun light mobility section in the UDS settings. Check out their non-Epic affiliated video:

I hope the above is the setting you are looking for!

1 Like

Hey @GarboJunkie!

Checking in to see if the above was the solution to your problem or if you found a different solution!

1 Like

My solution was to get rid of all my old SphereReflectionCaptures’ in the scene.

1 Like