How do I fix blurry particles?

How do I fix the particle explosion to have more detail? It looks great / highly detailed in the editor, but when I play it in the game, it is very blurry. Is there some way to “preload” the particle effect? When it triggers, I set it to active - in a function that triggers after a certain amount of time, to coincide with the collision of the planes. My first thought was it might be a level of detail issue, but there is only one level of detail. It is a modified version of the default Unreal Engine particle explosion (colors, lifetime, spawn rate, and size increased). Here is what it currently looks like:

https://youtu.be/WZteeIfQssE?t=48

I tried both reducing the particles, and increasing the bounding box size (it was really small), and this helped immensely! Not sure exactly which one (if not both) did the trick, but it looks beautiful now! Here is the new result:

hey glad you worked it out. I’m having similar issues… pixelated smoke in fluid simulations. when you say “reducing the particles” can you elaborate on which parameter you are adjusting in the Niagara system?