How do I change my account summary on the forums?

My summary before the fix was not an accurate summary of my knowledge of Unreal Engine 5. I am beyond the average developer at this point. I rather it be blank that. I really want it gone and thought it would be easy to change later on when I got to this point.

Fixed now as of 9/7/2023

Thanks for sticking around.

If you click on your Name in the upper-left of the screen, do you see an ā€œEdit Profileā€ button? (You might need to switch to the ā€˜Aboutā€™ section from ā€˜Interactionsā€™)

And I think that text will be in the ā€˜Summaryā€™ section.

Let us know if youā€™re still having troubles.

Epic Developer Community (epicgames.com)](TheKJ | Epic Developer Community)

The Edit Profile (including the summary part)only changes the content on this page ^^ . But if you try to look at my history(interactions button) you get loaded back and see this

I see. Thank you for the extra info. Iā€™m not seeing any way to clear it on my end. Iā€™ll escalate this to someone with more familiarity with the Forums inner workings.

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I would honestly like to make this account a little more public. Openly share it through my company pages and accounts to be more transparent with my consumers but itā€™s too inaccurate.

Bump/Help me lol.
Iā€™m at the point where I just link this post whenever someone treats me like an idiot on the forums.

EDIT. Thank you so much guys fixing it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.