How do I bind default animations with paper2d?

Hello! I am new to the engine.
I was trying to set default animations for default character. Trying to set up IdleAnimation like this

IdleAnimation = LoadObject<UPaperFlipbook>(NULL, TEXT("/Game/2DSideScroller/Sprites/IdleAnimation.IdleAnimation"), NULL, LOAD_None, NULL);

and compiling I get this:

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.27/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Public/UObject/UObjectGlobals.h:1322:31: error: incomplete type 'UPaperFlipbook' named in nested name specifier
        return (T*)StaticLoadObject( T::StaticClass(), Outer, Name, Filename, LoadFlags, Sandbox );
                                     ^~~
/Users/rewriter/Unreal/P2DTCpp/Source/P2DTCpp/P2DTCppCharacter.cpp:22:18: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'LoadObject<UPaperFlipbook>' requested here
        IdleAnimation = LoadObject<UPaperFlipbook>(NULL, TEXT("/Game/2DSideScroller/Sprites/IdleAnimation.IdleAnimation"), NULL, LOAD_None, NULL);
                        ^
/Users/rewriter/Unreal/P2DTCpp/Source/P2DTCpp/P2DTCppCharacter.h:37:8: note: forward declaration of 'UPaperFlipbook'
        class UPaperFlipbook* RunningAnimation;
              ^

Also tried to set it like this:

IdleAnimation = LoadObject<UPaperFlipbookComponent>(NULL, TEXT("/Game/2DSideScroller/Sprites/IdleAnimation.IdleAnimation"), NULL, LOAD_None, NULL)->GetFlipbook();

but this just crashes my engine…
What am I doing wrong?

I figured this out. I had
#include “UPaperFlipbookComponent.h”
while I had to also
#include “UPaperFlipbook.h”