How can you see others players score in HUD?

Hi, I have a problem when setting the HUD of a multiplayer game. I need all players to see each others score/progress on their UI.

The game is simple, it consists on players looking for key items, the first to find and collect 4 of them wins. I need to see how many items each player has and project that information to the UI of every player, so they can see how many items everyone else have.

This should be simple right? I can’t believe I’m having more trouble with this than setting up the multiplayer framework but I do. As shown in the attached pic, I need the owning player progress indicator to be at the right side and bigger, then the other player’s progress to the left and smaller.

Can somebody help me please? I have watched countless multiplayer tutorials and still can’t get to achieve this, as simple as it looks. Thanks in advance.

Hi there @MNingu, hope you’re well!

This topic has been moved from International to Programming & Scripting: Multiplayer & Networking.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing! :slight_smile:

Get Game State → Get Player State array ->… Now you have all players scores, health etc, IF you are storing such things in the player state. Which you should be.

At Team assignment (Game mode) you’ll need to get each of your teammates ID’s. Then you can find them in the player state array pretty easily.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.