How can I take higher resolution screenshots?

I am attempting to take HighRes Screenshots but I need them bigger than the maximum available in the HighRes Screenshot tool. I need to turn it up to 11 or 12 in order to generate an image that can be printed as a giant poster.

I found the HighResScreenshot.cpp file where the constant is set, but when I change it, it doesn’t affect the UI in the editor. Is there something else I need to do or change? recompile maybe?

Here’s what I’ve changed…

const float FHighResScreenshotConfig::MinResolutionMultipler = 1.0f;
const float FHighResScreenshotConfig::MaxResolutionMultipler = 12.0f;   <---

It used to say “10.0f” for MaxResolutionMultipler and I figured that changing this value would make it so I could take higher resolution screenshots.

I didn’t see anything in the HighResScreenshotUI.cpp, HighresScreenshotUI.h or HighResScreenshot.h files that would affect the widget, but maybe I overlooked it.

Oh, and I also noticed that sometimes when I go to fullscreen in order to take a larger screenshot when set to 10 I get the error message that Multiplier is too high. I have a very good system so I’m also wondering if this is even possible. What affects how big I can go?

I have two video cards; a GTX 960 with 4GB of VRAM, a Quadro 4000 with 4GB of VRAM, and 32 GB of RAM

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770k @ 3.5 GHz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.