How can I resolve "-rocket" errors?

Remove the rocket command switch. Are you using it deliberately? If so, why?

I keep running into these kind of errors (I just turn around and walk the other way since I’ve found no way to fix them, and have no idea what they are), if someone could let me know what they are and if they’re possible to fix I’d be very grateful, thanks.

Error I got most recently was:

Error	2	error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.2\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" TPSEditor Win64 Development "C:\Users\Matt\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPS\TPS.uproject" -rocket" exited with code -1.	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	38	5	TPS

… when trying to build this: Basic Interaction System in C++ - Tom Looman

I’ve no idea what that is. Never changed anything either. Well thanks at least for letting me know it’s not something that can’t be fixed. It’s been driving me bloody mad.

I’ve been searching around about Command Switches, more or less mainly UE Documentation. I can certainly see why many of the commands would be very useful. I remember you telling me this was used before the engine was made public, so I have absolutely no idea why I’m running into this, also can’t find anything about -rocket on their documentation (here: Command-Line Arguments in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation).