How can I render the outputs of 6 cameras attached to a pawn in a split-screen-like layout?

Hi,

I’m working on a project that requires multiple cameras attached to a pawn to be rendered onto the screen in a grid layout. This will then be output across multiple displays using a single window. The computer I’m running this on has 2 Nvidia GTX 1080s, and I want each camera’s view to be rendered at 1920 x 1080 pixels; this will be arranged in a 4 x 2 split view (7680 x 2160 resolution overall). I’m guessing this should be fine, as a GTX 1080 is capable of rendering 4k images quite comfortably in UE4, so in theory I should be able to render 8 Full-HD views using the 2 graphics cards together. In reality, I’m going to be rendering 6 views; front, back, left, right and 2 top views.

I just want to make sure I do this in the most efficient way possible. My best guess is that I’ll need to use Scene Capture 2D components and output the resulting textures/materials to a grid of images on my HUD. Again, I must reiterate that I want each camera view to be rendered at Full-HD quality if possible. Please can somebody advise on this?