How can I record the Oculus Headset as a "camera" in Sequencer recorder?

Hi, I came across another thread here that looks similar, but is more geared toward theVive.

I simply have an oclus rift (Dk2) and have this idea of using it to demo Virtual Cinematography. Sort of like a ‘tracked’ camera to frame a scene. The actual headset will be used to demonstrate this.

I’ve managed to record one of the template scenes - the first person template and I can see the camera track play back, but being really new to UE4 I’d greatly appreciate if someone could help me get these steps

1. I don’t want to use a FP template (if I can avoid it). I simply want to put a few objects in a fresh scene and hit the VR button to preview. This works fine.

Now…

1. How do I “record” the Oculus headset data? - what’s the “actor” for the Oculus headset called? I can’t seem to see this in the list of actors in a level.

2. After recording the headset with the record sequence button (basically just rotations, positional translations), how do I attach this rotational/positional data to a fresh camera I create and drag into the scene, so that on playback it replicates the “VR like view” from the original headset that I recorded. I will ofcourse not need the playback camera to output a VR view - just a normal regular view.

Grateful for any help!
Kind Regards.