How can i realtime render my gameplay to be more like my thousands of FPS youtube/netflix realtime renders?

OKAY I FOUND MY OWN CLUE MY AUDIO AND VISUAL ARE SOARING THROUGH THE LITERAL STRATOSPHERE NOW… yeah i typed in stratospheric rendering and resolution and everything light or whatever even colour and audio instead of lame atmospheric rendering hahaha take that sucky volume renderers but still not perfect ooh i also tried out cosmic seems to work rather well too!
So i’ve been using fidelity FX SPD and HDR tonemapper, in config.ini text file with WSRESTIR and other stuff. simply using the words like render/renderer/renderingmode and truerender. truereality and truesimulation all the ray tracing words and stuff. custom colour and lighting. it makes my youtube and games look and run awesome when i pretend to enable some 64bit stuff or pretend to enable some AMD features like SIMD or infinityfabric. typing in words like simultaneouslyinstantaneous is super fun.
i saw this youtube video for example (1) Honkai Impact 3 - 八重樱 · 桃源恋歌『Full HD 60FPS』 - YouTube
was made with unity which is super similar to UE5 im told but has less nice stuff without a bunch of plugins maybe? when my config file plays the video with my ray tracing lighting settings and my custom colours and octillions of render resolution… i feel it looks super visually impressive… but when i play the actual video game that character and level is from honkai impact 3rd the farming forge weapon materials level… well it just doesnt look anywhere near as good unless its a flaming sword swing animation of flamescion or the sorta laser beams and cool lighting effects?
Here is my totally guessing at everything typed it all in myself config.ini file and if you go up some directory on mediafire link it has how to configure your PC. also if you’re on windows or winodws 11 and not android or linux you have to do more than just copy the config file into 4 places in your device like manually type in a pile of registry keys as well as configure your PC properly for scientific rgb 10bit panel output and so on. theres extra info in there explaining about how the voodoo3dfx was ray tracing back in the 90’s and nvidia forcibly snatched it off others and sent it to the graveyard and are still lagging decades behind 80’s technology and windows 10 directx12 is pretending to partially be used in windows 11 because intel and nvidia suck. but well the config file makes games and movies netflix or youtube render with my lighting settings in thousands of FPS and it looks pretty much identical on android snapdragon phones to my desktop PC. (ryzen 5700G and radeon 5700XT) even the ray tracing. i guess with the same config file you get the same performance almost? hows that work? and games amazingly well at beyond ultra on my LG V60 with the same config file.
is there a way to improve on my config file words and terms and settings and have it look more like youtube when i game?

it seems from the comments people dont know what a computer is and how one works. You see ray tracing has been around since the 60’s and 70’s. all photograpy and tv’s/monitors use light and RGB and webcameras and other things used to lightray render the entire world often without shadows as those made it twice as complex. but in low SD resolution analog tv(300x200) ray casting with shadows based on the photograph or camera viewpoint specific angle is from the 1970’s. its a software thing, see unreal engine and the voodoo3dfx since the 1990’s allowed for ray tracing firing plasma bullets in quake 2 or in the original unreal game series probably in unreal 2 or 1 i cant recall which but i built a gateway computer in highschool for a friend and specifically installed and used it myself in the 90’s with voodoo graphics. the playstation eyetoy on ps2 and ps3 supported mixed reality (the hololens google glasses and 3d animated instagram filter things.) which uses realtime 3d lighting and colour matching and allows adding of light shafts and adjusting gain. these are all software features. entirely software and are fully supported by directx9 11 and 12. but 12 has much better hardware which is important and is mathematically millions of times faster just because of its better parallelism (multicore) and lower latency from hardware design changes ripping out delays and streamlining things. (in billionths of a second how many times you can get data into the CPU millions of times faster is a big deal) so windows 10 decades ago was awesome but sadly nvidia who killed off voodoo 3dfx and forcibly acquired it but then couldnt own or use its ray tracing technology as that was provided by a third party consultant who owned all the rights who works with AMD and used AMD software and technology. So then nvidia and EA became game software franchise and hardware graveyards for no reason at all its tragic they held the brand names and rights but cant make them without the technology or a brain. though companies like asus and gigabyte and MSI reselling AMD parts in their products nothing wrong with it… nvidia/intel wants to do so but they arent allowed for many things as well people dont like how umm forcibly snatchy grabby they are and how cheap and nasty so what they are allowed to snatch is stuff people dont care about anymore. they drag AMD through court like bulldozer so they can have explained to intel what hyperthreading is and how it works so they can finally pretend to do it with tensor cores and efficiency cores after AMD spells it out for a courtroom. But AMD then leaves courtroom and hands it to samsung cheap so its in every mobile phone so they just went oh why we wasting time with our fake calculators lets just use these cheap mobile chips and pretend their our computers and graphics cards and have it beat our current products by a small margin… and now everythings RISC chips phones stuff like the APPLE M1 in intel and nvidia’s worlds. so you can ray trace on anything and everything as long as you use ray tracing software or render properly you just type the words into the display driver/OS as they’re in directx and vulkan which is bundled with latest AMD adrenaline drivers from AMD you can browse GPUopen for more info. by using words like FULLVOLUMERENDER FULLTRACEDLIGHTPATHWAYS or DIFFERED LIGHTING or INDIRECT LIGHTING or DIFFUSED LIGHTING or truelight or truereflections and screenspace reflections like AMD’s FIDELITYFX SSSR (pretty much all nvidia and intel tech is cheaper faker nastier 50 year old AMD stuff honestly check it out at the patent office)
but you see because nvidia and intel and other brands cant do AMD stuff for 50 years till the licencing expires and copyright changes to open source and its handed to universities for educational use like deep learning neural networks or the AMD overlay code and mixed reality stuff or the latest ray tracing in order to avoid having to pay massive sums to AMD to legally licence it as if they harmed AMD and shoved their stuff up their butts they’re just reselling and using their old stuff so they’d have zero products if AMD didnt exist… So the game devs and app devs disable all your OS and mobile phone and graphics card hardware until 20 -30 years later when they can manage to sorta do a terrible nasty version of it then they bring in one or two features of it like launch day directx12 being spooned out slightly in windows 11 for nvidia cards and pretending you cant do ray tracing unless you own a card with an rtx chip which literally only accelerates ray tracing tasks by about 10%. so its not a requirement at all and runs the same software you can ray trace on the first radeon cards (ray deon) eons of rays man. well AMD hates everybody and limits their performance to be whatever intel and nvidia pull out their rears. by typing in the vulkan features and functions and directx ones… and manually specifying render resolutions and things it ever so slightly unshackles my computer. VULKAN works on android too so yeah ray trace away in a volumerender in ultra in 16k 32k or millions or trillions or octillions of render resolution on your android phones and PC’s. but I do so with OS resolution at 1080p and render res at octillions. Its like how you can watch an 8k youtube video or bluray disk on a 1080p screen. but the youtube and netflix run in thousands of FPS and looks better… is it the colourspace? what the heck am i doing wrong… youtube becomes a reality… like slap your hand into the glass coz its like theres no window. but my games all looks a bit off or wrong and worse… way worse and low fps. about 80-100fps average or sometimes depending on quality 60 but some titles or often times 130fps at 1080p no FSR or DLSS or RSR. i just dont know what i need to do to get my game renders rendering the way youtube/winstore netflix app does.

What…

I got curious by the title and… oh boy! I can’t even read this!

I downloaded OPs config.ini, and it’s full of lines like this: CAPABILITYHARDWAREAUGMENTEDENHANCEDPROSUPERHYPERULTRAMAXFULLTRUEVULKAN1000ULTIMATE++++++ANEXT2UNLIMITED9999999x9999999xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Make of that what you will.

Hmm forgot how to edit the post it seems?! well typing infinitypassesfullstratosphericdeepspacecosmicrendering seemed to do the trick when im gaming and crisp everything up like you wouldnt believe… and it keeps the exact same FPS… thats nice and tidy!..

Seems legit